Donating Stocks & Securities to East Side Learning Center, Inc.
Thank you for your donation of stock securities or mutual funds. As a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit, East Side Learning Center (ESLC) accepts donations of mutual funds and securities. Our securities vendor is UBS Financial Services, Inc.
- You will need ESLC's EIN: 04-3699678
- UBS DTC: 0221
- East Side Learning Center UBS Account Number: 7C 26098
Download ESLC's Stock and Securities Donation form.
- Contact the Mutual Fund Company or Firm that is holding the Mutual Fund and tell them they want to gift mutual funds to a client at UBS.
- If it’s a Financial Institution and not a Mutual Fund company, you can send shares out as a partial Account Transfer to UBS.
- Provide the above UBS DTC and East Side Learning Center UBS Account number.
- Provide the following information with the firm or Mutual Fund Company.
- Name of Security being donated
- Security Symbol
- Quantity of Security Shares being donated
Mutual Fund Securities Donations
- Contact UBS to open a BIN Account for the Mutual Fund Company to pull the shares in.
Julie A Heidenreich, UBS Sr. Registered Client Service Associate
(651) 298-1674 or (800) 444-0582
- If the shares are held directly at the Mutual Fund Company, contact your Mutual Fund Company and tell them what shares they are gifting.
- Tell the Mutual Fund Company that UBS will open a BIN Account with the company to pull the shares in for East Side Learning Center.
- Provide them and UBS with the following information:
- Security Name
- Security Symbo
- Security Quantity number of shares
- Your Account Number at the Mutual Fund Company